| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Louis, Missouri in July is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 84mm (3.3in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 8 days.
- In July the blue above Saint Louis, Missouri is very sunny having on average an appreciable 10:17 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:34.
- There are approximately 4:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Louis, Missouri July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Louis, Missouri:
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) NE
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ENE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ENE
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) E
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) SE
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SSE