| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Louis, Missouri in February is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with intermittent sleet or snow. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is dumped during on average 8 days.
- The blue above Saint Louis, Missouri is slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:07 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:40.
- There are approximately 5:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Louis, Missouri February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Louis, Missouri:
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) NE
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ENE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ENE
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) E
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) SE
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SSE