| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Louis, Missouri in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 76mm (3in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 8 days.
- In August the heavens above Saint Louis, Missouri are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:11 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:38.
- There are approximately 4:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Louis, Missouri August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Louis, Missouri:
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) NE
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ENE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) ENE
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) E
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) SE
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SSE